
I live in Northern Arkansas on what used to be a small farm. A few weeks ago we sold our small farm and house and bought a much bigger farm and much older house. I, for the most part, am a stay-at-home mom, if you can call it that, (I never seem to be home). I work part time for my church as the Children and Youth Program Director and when I am not doing church stuff or chasing my two year old daughter, I am feeding cattle for my husband who helps run the family owned general contracting company. We bought the farm of our dreams and we are very excited. For the next several months, (aka tornado season) we will be living in a single wide behind our new old house, as we renovate. I have to say although I am excited for the end result, it can't get here fast enough!! Did I mention it's going to be tornado season?

No comments:
Post a Comment